3.07.2007

HIde

Hide is the theme this week over at Illustration Friday. I went with the classic hiding under the bed. As kids we all did this sometimes for fun and games and maybe other times for reasons that were more serious. I did this weeks submission using the old stipple method that many of us may remember from art school. It was fun to do but a bit time consuming even for this rather simple piece. I think it came out alright but then again I have not stippled something in many years. Hope you like and as always please feel free to post your comments.
Thanks.

4 comments:

Ammon said...

Very nice stipling!

Randy Hill said...

I know that vantage point well...great illy Prax!

Prax said...

Thanks guys!

Jeope said...

Holy stippling cow, that is dedication. Nice. Did you see spots after that?

Post a Comment