1.08.2008

Happy New Year

Well another year has come and gone and time continues on at what seems to be a ever faster rate, I must be having a lot of fun. I hope your new year was a good one and that you spent it doing whatever it is that you wanted to do.

Now it is time for those pesky resolutions that get forgotten quicker then your promise to never drink like that again promise. I generally do not make resolutions but this year I am making one that pertains more to my business then personal life and that is to be more diligent about my marketing strategy or almost complete lack there of over the last year. It seems like this is a resounding theme with many of the designers I have been talking to in my network that run their own shop or solo design studio. In a profession in which we help others out with their marketing, branding and advertising we tend to forget to turn that mirror on ourselves and see that we are being neglected. So with that lets give a toast to marketing!

I will make this resolution and that is to a least post once a month and get an Illustration Friday submission in at least once a month, so there you go.

Happy New Year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment