12.11.2008

Yet Another Sketch

Continuing my fascination with sketching faces, (I have been looking at a lot of fashion illustration lately) here is another with a little water color added. When it comes to sketching lately I am really liking sketching with a dip pen and different size nibs and even using a flex nib, that one is gonna take some getting used to. I can't remember what the hell I was watching on TV while I sketched this it could have been anything from House to a crazy show on Spanish television, but red seem to strike me and the phrase at the bottom came easily. I may soon take this to proper water color paper and mask of the negative space and let the paint flow.

click for larger image

Please feel free to post a comment if you like and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment